5.10.2008

Gregory Colbert. Toronto. Ashes and Snow.










(not digitally altered-these are totally real life scenarios/images)

I've seen these photos frequently online/books/mags and am always blown away/moved by them...Colbert's foundation, the Animal Copyright Foundation is awesome: a non-profit entity that works to collect 1% of all media buys that use (and often abuse) animals in advertising + commercial communication and distribute the funds to conservation organizations around the world.

5 comments:

geoff said...

holy cow you visit TED, too. i oft listen to a lecture/speech before I go to sleep... like a bedtime story. great site. i love the Philip Stark one.

DL said...

me too! he is such a character... the Stefan Sagmeister and Michael Pollan are also goodies!
p.s how good is the TED opening music??

kiddo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kiddo said...

Dunno what happened there.....

What I was trying to say was:

coincidentally, I saw the film the other day, and it was amazing.

DL said...

Boots: where did you see it Boots? I cant find the whole thing online