10.10.2008

Wendy And Lucy. 2008.



Kelly Reichardt. Director.
Jonathan Raymond+Kelly Reichardt. Writers.
Joshua Blum. TODD HAYNES. Phil Morrison. Rajen Savjani. Executive Producers.
Wendy and Lucy was playing at the 37th Festival Nouveau Cinema tonight in Montreal.... one of the most incredible films I've seen... nothing that needs discussing... simply a beautifully moving film... I was blown away by Michelle Williams' performance... left the theater in an altered state... I'm still buzzing.

3 comments:

geoff said...

HOLY COW. IS IT STILL PLAYING!?? one of my favorite movies is Old Joy -- which is a Kelly Reichardt film, too.

DL said...

no its not at the film fest anymore but its gonna come out in theaters sooner than later! I cant wait to hear your thoughts on it. It's kinda similar to old joy-mostly the setting-I'm sure you'll enjoy ;)

geoff said...

i love oregon! can't wait to see this.